[Vision2020] Say What?

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Mar 5 10:25:13 PST 2010

Keely
 You are partly correct in what you have said, but you misunderstand the Tea Party when you say that for them to co-opt Rosa Parks is disingenuous is wrong. Most people in the Tea Party support individual rights and dignity for all Americans. There are also a substantial number of Black Americans in the Tea Party.
Roger