[Vision2020] Say What?

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Mar 5 10:10:56 PST 2010

The Repoublicans can not help who chooses to call  themselves republicans. Not many people that I know think much of Duke. Least anyone forget it was the Republicans that freed the slaves. If Lincoln had lived they would have faired much better than they did in  Reconstruction. Andrew Johnson was a Democrat. Most of the early Negros that were politically active were Republicans including Frederick Douglass. That bad gun fanatic Charleston Heston marched with Marten Lutter King.
Roger