[Vision2020] Question/Offer for the V-peeps

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Mar 5 07:58:34 PST 2010

Greetings Visionaires -

My wife and I are about to purchase a new vehicle (2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid).

This vehicle will replace our 1991 Geo Metro.  The Geo has approximately
145,000 miles on it, minor body damage.  The driver-side window is
inoperable and is in a permanent closed position.

My offer:  Who ever wants it, it's yours.  Free.  No cost.  I will sign
the title over on the same day that my wife and I pick up the Ford Fusion.

Anybody interested?

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown