[Vision2020] Say Huh?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Mar 5 06:28:14 PST 2010

"Both parties are completely different than they were in the 1960s and
1970s when Democrats were pro-segregation and Republicans were anti-war."

- Donovan Arnold (March 5, 2010)

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2010-March/068911.html

-------------------------------

I hardly know where to start on this bogus reflection of the 60s.

Little did I know that while I was a member of the SDS (Students for a
Democratic Society) and VIVA (Voices in Vital America), marching and
demonstrating against the Vietnam War, while attending Chatsworth High
School (Los Angeles) where nine black students were among the first in Los
Angeles to be bused (in 1967 under a Democrat president) to a
predominantly white high school, that I was a willing participant in . . .

the Republicans' anti-war movement and . . .

the Democrats' pro-segregation policy.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown