[Vision2020] A Hint of Things to Come

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 13:40:05 PST 2010

Janesta,

I believe that month is the time they have to apply for the job, not the length of the employment :P.

I do think $130,000 is a lot of money in Moscow, ID (about 5X the average family household income for Latah County). Surely they can find a qualified applicant in Moscow that would do it for half the salary.

UI wastes so much money. If they would cut out the pork, hire locals, use more Internet courses, and recruit students abroad, they would not be such a money pit for the State of Idaho and have so many financial difficulties.

Your Friend,

Donovan Arnold