[Vision2020] The Exxon/ITD Dog-and-Pony Show

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jun 28 14:34:40 PDT 2010

Greetings Visionaires -

I have just returned from the Moscow City Hall after having attended a
presentation by Exxon-Mobil and the Idaho Transportation Department.

Thispresentation was originally designed to be a monologue of information
provided by Exxon-Mobil and TD (No Q&A).  That was . . . until
Representative Trail and Nick Gier showed up.

After Rep. Trail and Nick Gier explained the "facts of life" to the ITD
reps, the presentation acquired a whole new aura; a monologue of
information presented by Exxon-Mobil and ITD followed by a make-shift Q&A.

How it went down was interesting . . . fifteen minutes of the Exxon/ITD
Dog-and-Pony Show, followed by 83 minutes of Q&A.

I have just started converting the video.  I will have it up and ready as
soon as possible.  The initial 15-minute presentation may have been a bit
of a pre-formatted yawn fest, but I GUARANTEE you the last 83 minutes was
extremely invigorating.

Stay tuned, V-peeps.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown