[Vision2020] Idaho Republican Party Following In Sadam Hussein'sFootsteps with a Loyalty Oath?!?!

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun Jun 27 19:52:47 PDT 2010

http://www.idahoreporter.com/2010/idaho-gop-accepts-platform-with-loyalty-oath-call-for-repeal-of-17th-amendment/

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Saundra Lund
  To: 'Moscow Vision 2020'
  Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 6:10 PM
  Subject: [Vision2020] Idaho Republican Party Following In Sadam Hussein'sFootsteps with a Loyalty Oath?!?!

  I just heard from a reliable source that at the State GOP Convention, a
  resolution requiring a loyalty oath from all candidates was passed -- can
  anyone confirm?

  I also heard that a plank to repeal the 17th Amendment was passed.

  <shaking my head>

  Saundra Lund
  Moscow, ID

  nothing.
  ~ Edmund Burke

  ***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2010 through life plus
  70 years, Saundra Lund. Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
  author.*****

   List services made available by First Step Internet,
            mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com