[Vision2020] Area Bird Question

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 12:01:41 PDT 2010

This may not be news to anyone, but Thayer Birding Software can display on a
computer live film of birds with accompanying audio of bird calls for a vast
number of birds.  I have an older copy of Thayer Birding Software, that was
quite amazing, which I have not studied enough to attempt to answer your
question.  Thayer offers downloads at this website, but I'm not sure of the
downloads content.  Some versions are on DVD...

http://www.thayerbirding.com/
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett