[Vision2020] Megaloads on Highway 12

Gier, Nicholas NGIER at uidaho.edu
Fri Jun 25 14:22:04 PDT 2010

Hi Wayne:

Our Butch Governor has already let our horse out, but each and every person who testified at the April 29th hearing in Missoula has legal standing to file suit in court.  If they stop the shipments in Montana, Exxon-Mobil certainly won't send them to Lolo Pass to rust in the rain and snow.

Nick

Nicholas F. Gier, Professor Emeritus
Department of Philosophy, University of Idaho
President, Idaho Federation of Teachers, AFT/AFL-CIO www.idaho-aft.org/ift.htm
208-882-9212, 1037 Colt Rd., Moscow, ID 83843