[Vision2020] Isaac Young and State Government

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jun 20 07:29:23 PDT 2010

"To vision 20/20. We save money at the state level by limiting the size of
state government. The money we save by doing this will allow us to
eliminate the state income tax. Then every one is taxed fairly (sales tax)
by their life style and how much they consume. By reducing the regulations
on all business and streamlining the permit process, you are able to get
citizens to work more quickly."

- Isaac Young, candidate for State Representative of Idaho's 6th
Congressional District. (June 19, 2010)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ILikeIke/112506065442567?ref=ts

So . . .

Mr. Young feels that the state of Idaho can eliminate the necessity of
state income tax by limiting the size of state government.

Idaho state income tax revenue for 2009 amounted to over $1.3 billion
(that's billion with a "B").

Source:

http://www.census.gov/govs/statetax/0913idstax.html

Question, Mr. Young:  Which Idaho state government positions would you
eliminate, so as to free up $1.3 billion annually, allowing for the
elimination of state income tax?

There are more questions to follow, but for now . . .

We await your response.

Tom Hansen
Another tax payer living in

and the Realist adjusts his sails."