[Vision2020] Something to Ponder

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jun 20 06:44:03 PDT 2010

"Lets not forget my pateral grandmother's side of the family who had
Navajo Code Talkers serve in World War II. They served their country so
that Venom 20/20 could have the freedom of speech to berate one of their
decents on it's messege board."

- David Velarde (June 20, 2010)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ILikeIke/112506065442567?ref=ts

I can say without fear of qualification or contradiction that we are all
proud of those Native Americans who served our country and the millions of
others who also served in uniform,

Now that you bring it up, Mr. Velarde . . .

When and where did you serve?

Tom Hansen
SFC, US Army (Retired)
Moscow, Idaho

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the
tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime."

-- Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.