[Vision2020] Say What? (local/recent)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jun 18 18:35:45 PDT 2010

Keely inquires:

"Who specifically did Young intend this for, Tom?"

I cannot say with certainty, Keely.

However, upon review of Isaac Young's opening comment . . .

"Once again we see that people opposed to freedom can only act like
children. Name calling, attacking, trying to ruins someones lively-hood."

A reader can logically (and easily) conclude that Mr. Young's implication
is aimed at the author of . . .

"Saw the owner of Tye-Dye Everything shopping in Wal-Mart last night as I
was working. I thought the Moscow Hippies were against Wal-mart? She must
support 3rd World Sweatshops?"

This quote is replete with those attributes theat Mr. Young finds to be so
distasteful . . .

Name calling . . . "Moscow Hippies" . . . (check)

Attacking . . . the context of the quote is spitefully offensive . . .
(check)

Trying to ruin someone's livelihood . . . "She must support 3rd World
Sweatshops" - as the target of this quote is an owner of a local business,
this comment may adversely impact her livelihood . . . (check)

Looks like a trifecta, Keely.

But, please Mr. Young.  Soften up on Mr. Velarde.  He knows not of what he
is saying . . . not a clue.

Seeya at Farmers Market, Moscow.

Again . . . Full-time Intolerista, Part-time Moscow Hippie

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown