[Vision2020] Highway 12 hauling issues

Bill London london at moscow.com
Fri Jun 18 15:04:12 PDT 2010

Fwd:Rep. Tom Trail has arranged for a meeting in Moscow to discuss with Idaho Dept of Transportation AND  Exxon-Mobil representatives about the hauling of those huge loads of oil refining equipment on Highway 12.
Be there -- June 28.
BL

  I talked with Jim Carpenter, Regional Director of the Idaho Transportation
  Department this morning.  The meeting to discuss related issues with the
  hauling of large Exxon Mobil oil refining equipment over Highway 12 is
  confirmed.  The meeting will be held on June 28th from 11 am to 1:00 pm
  in the Moscow City Hall Council Chambers.  Approximately one-third of the
  Exxon Mobil team will be at the meeting along with ITD staff to make a
  presentation and answer questions.  There will be an evening meeting with
  the same team in Lewiston.  I appreciate Jim for organizing this meeting,
  and Mayor Chaney for making the facilities available for us.

  Rep. Tom Trail