[Vision2020] Moscow City Council Agenda for Monday

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jun 17 10:27:43 PDT 2010

WHAT??

No proclamation?

As a citizen of Vandalville, I suggest we adopt "Moscow's Municipal
Proclamation Week" to commemorate proclamations past and proclamations yet
to be made.

How 'bout it, Steph?

Maybe we can get this whole dang thing straightened out before you head
off to the Annual City Clerks Gone Wild Free-for-All in Reno.  Remember
now, you promised me a video.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown