[Vision2020] Say What?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Jun 17 09:10:46 PDT 2010

Why, it's all clear now -- killing, maiming, and dismembering men, women, and children IS the most responsible way of addressing simple trespass.  And here we were, debating immigration as if it were something complex or something.

Thanks to Mr. Mullins for steering us toward a sensible solution.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com