[Vision2020] Vision2020 Digest, Vol 48, Issue 57

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jun 17 05:33:39 PDT 2010

And a couple other things . . .

The author of the Wal-Mart comment stated that (s)he works at Wal-Mart.  I
have been informed by an unimpeachable sourse (indirectly from the
Wal-Mart store manager, Garrett) that Mr. Velarde does (or, to be more
up-to-date, "did") work at Wal-Mart.

I'm guessin' that in future postings, Mr. Velarde will claim to be (or
"have been") virtually everything imaginable.

By September, Mr. Velarde may even inform us, much in the same manner as
Steve Martin did in "The Jerk" . . .

"I was born a poor black child . . . "

And I'll bet that many of you thought this summer was goin' to be boring,
huh?

Seeya round town, Moscow.