[Vision2020] Vision2020 Digest, Vol 48, Issue 57

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jun 16 16:39:34 PDT 2010

And Isaac "I Like Ike" Young's silence is absolutely deafening.

Note to Mr. Young:  Dwight "Ike" Eisenhower, you ain't!

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired,
signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not
fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower