[Vision2020] Say Huh?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jun 16 08:26:35 PDT 2010

"Saw the owner of Tye-Dye Everything shopping in Wal-Mart last night as I
was working. I thought the Moscow Hippies were against Wal-mart? She must
support 3rd World Sweatshops?"

- David Velarde (June 11, 2010)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ILikeIke/112506065442567?ref=ts

Notes to Mr. Velarde:

We Moscow Hippies, (as you like to call us) are NOT against Wal-Mart.  We
are against the introduction of a Wal-Mart Supercenter into the area.  I
shop at Wal-Mart myself once in a while.

Perhaps, though, what you need is a life.  Might I suggest you borrow Dale
Courtney's.  He doesn't seem to be doing much with his.

That's a solid, Davie.

Seeya round the commune, Moscow.

Full-time Intolerista, Part-time Moscow Hippie

"Old hippies don't die, they just lie low until the laughter stops and
their time comes round again."

- Joseph Gallivan