[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jun 12 08:28:45 PDT 2010

And all those legislators (and state governors) cozily planted in the
pockets of Corporate Idaho (er . . . uh . . . I meant "America").  Just
think of life's experiences they are accumulating . . . all for the
betterment of their constituency.

In recognition of these selfless Idahoans (I mean "Americans") it would
only be fair for these corporate execs to dedicate one loud and proud
KUMBAYA in their honor . . . maybe invite them down to New Orleans for a
fish fry.

Esto Perpetua, V-peeps.