[Vision2020] Skewed Priorities or Business as Usual?

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Thu Jun 10 09:27:55 PDT 2010

Sorry Tom,  THREE years isn't overnight.

And to blame Dennis Erickson  for the academic failure of the U of I
football team is a real stretch.  Not defending him, but he was here
from 1982-1985 and then for one season this century, 2006.
The bulk of the time that was considered by the NCAA was on Akey's
watch, not Erickson's.