[Vision2020] Highway 12

Bill London london at moscow.com
Tue Jun 8 12:20:19 PDT 2010

S-
Thanks for your interest in this Highway 12 oil-equipment issue.
I am trying to understand the size of these loads.
I saw a photo that supposedly placed a loaded logging truck next to one of the loads --and the oil equipment load was easily 20 times the size of the logging truck.  But, it could have been a photo-shop scam.
Do you have access to any photos that provide a clear sense of the size of these loads, like placed in comparison to another vehicle?
BL