[Vision2020] education and economic development

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jun 7 05:21:55 PDT 2010

Give it a couple years and dinner table conversation will be reduced to . . .

"Now, Johnny, finish yer skoolin', cuz we need ya working them fields.
Yer sis done good fer herself, gettin' married affer school and all.  Now,
mama you git these dishes washed while us men folk plan tomorras skejule."

Thanks, Butch.