[Vision2020] Please read, and please help

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 14:55:52 PDT 2010

"We don't have people living in cardboard boxes
under overpasses,..."

Recently there was someone "camping" under a bridge in Moscow by the creek
where Hwy 95 and 8 meet, but not in a cardboard box.  Also, there was
someone recently camping on private property near Styner Ave., in a somewhat
hidden location.

There are people who for whatever reason(s) camp outside in Moscow in
whatever spot they can find.  This is far more common than some assume.

I knew someone years ago who camped for a couple of weeks by the U of I
observatory in the patch of trees down the hill just to the north, and
another individual years ago who was sleeping under an old building near the
U of I campus near the railway tracks.
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett