[Vision2020] Say What? (local/recent)

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl.fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 3 12:12:44 PDT 2010

Why would people want their income tax, which supports the tax-free ride of
churches, to fund certain past and present local "preachers?"  I personally
know a current "preacher" who continues to sing the praises of slavery as,
“There has never been a multi-racial society that has existed with such
mutual intimacy and harmony in the history of the world.”  Why?  Because
he's a lunatic.  More than one local "preacher" uses their distinguished
spiritual advisor position to teach their political ideologies from the
pulpit and even campaign from the pulpit in violation of the law of the land
not to mention offending God with their antics.  They also rant & rave
against equal protection under the law and the Establishment Clause of the
First Amendment of the US Constitution, to name just a couple of fringe
ideologies embraced by these "preachers."  I'm glad to know that our tax
dollars are going towards giving a free ride to these crackpots!

On a negative note, candidates like Bouma and Young are bringing the lunatic
NAZI contingent out of the woodwork!

Anyone else care to play along?

:-)

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2010 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****