[Vision2020] Say What?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Jul 30 10:24:19 PDT 2010

Check out Mr. Marceaux' You Tube video on his local news station.  It's, ummm, disturbing.  But -- and this doesn't speak well of me -- kinda funny.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com

From: thansen at moscow.com
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 05:12:51 -0700
Subject: [Vision2020] Say What?

"I
want everyone to have a gun. If I think that someone doesn't have one, maybe
I'll fine them $10."

-
Tennessee Republican gubernatorial candidate Basil Marceaux

http://www.nashvillescene.com/pitw/archives/2010/07/29/marceaux-speaks-to-growing-legion-of-fans

Seeya
at Farmers Market, Moscow, and leave your six-shooters at home (It jus’
wouldn’t be appropriate).

Tom Hansen

Moscow,
Idaho

"You
can get a lot farther with a kind word and a gun than a kind word alone."

-
Al Capone

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com