[Vision2020] A Word From the Mayor

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Thu Jul 29 12:36:10 PDT 2010

Good point, Don, although a significant part of the birth of the slogan is simply the rhyme.  I think BSU fans would, if they could find a derogatory word that rhymes with "University of Idaho"  or "Vandals" would use a similar phrase in return.  I do hope that by game time in November, the fans in the Kibbie Dome act with restraint.  Right now on Vandal Venue, there's much talk among some, and I stress some, posters to create "nasty and inebriated" or "Bronco Bob hates me", etc. t-shirts.  The last thing needed on what will apparently be the last Idaho-BSU game in the foreseeable future would be behavior that would justify Kustra's comments.  He is already badly losing in the court of public opinion nationally because of his words, it's amazing how this has spread around the country.  He's even losing the PR battle in the Idaho Statesman, who has taken him to task.  Come November 12th, let's stay classy, Vandal fans.