[Vision2020] A Word From the Mayor of Nasty-and-Inebriated-Ville

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jul 29 11:30:37 PDT 2010

Greetings Vandals and Visionaires -

On/About July 27, 2010 Bob Kustra, the President (and shining example of
civility) of Boise State University stated for all to hear and quote . . .

"This is a great example of why my wife and I no longer travel to Moscow
games. It's a culture that is nasty, inebriated and civilly doesn't give our
fans the respect that any fan should expect when visiting an away team."

On July 28, 2010, Nancy Chaney, the Mayor of Nasty-and-Inebriated-Ville
responded.  Her response has been obtained and duly posted at:

http://www.MoscowCares.com/NastyandInebriated.htm

Scuttlebutt has it that Nasty-and-Inebriated-Ville's city council is in the
midst of preparing their own response, as well.  Once their response is
available, it, too, will be posted.

If Bob Kustra can be credited for one thing, it is that he has managed to
accomplish what the three previous mayors and five previous city councils of
Nasty-and-Inebriated-Ville have failed to do . . . unite the people of
Moscow, Idaho in common cause.  Realizing that this accomplishment merely
serves to fan the flames of rivalry, we can assume that Bob Kustra will
simply justify his ignorance by quoting a popular Frank Sinatra song when
referring to  Nasty-and-Inebriated-Ville's Mayhor Nancy Chaney . . .

"That's why the lady is a tramp."

Rock on, Moscow.

Seeya at the games, Vandals

UI '96

Came a tribe from the north brave and bold . . .

"Here We Have Idaho"

 <http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3> http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3

"I-D-A-H-O Idaho Idaho Go Go Go"

 <http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vandals.mp3>