[Vision2020] Cool!

Ken kmmos1 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 23 10:13:02 PDT 2010

On Friday 23 July 2010 06:01:29 Donovan Arnold wrote:
> I could just see some idiot leaving their dog or child in the car. What if
> you leave your wallet or purse in the car? You would not be able to get
> your car back.

A person might be scatter-brained about those items without electromechanical
parking assistance, so the presence of a robotically-assisted garage facility
won't necessarily make that possibility any worse. A forgetful person could
ask the system for the vehicle back immediately to recover a child, etc.,
with the only consequence being the necessity to pay the base, or fixed, part
of the parking fee twice.

Ken