[Vision2020] Pullam Native to be the New US CentCom Commander

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Thu Jul 22 16:06:04 PDT 2010

Looks like a double play for the Palouse!

  General James N. Mattis, USMC is the current Commander of United
States Joint Forces Command, a post held since November 9, 2007. In
June 2010, Mattis was passed over for selection to replace James T.
Conway as Commandant in favor of James F. Amos. In July, he was
nominated to replace David Petraeus as commander of United States
Central Command.