[Vision2020] Rep. Shirley Ringo vs. The State of Idaho

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Thu Jul 22 06:22:41 PDT 2010

Greetings Visdionaires -

I meant to post this earlier, but things had a habit of popping up.  And
just like the sign I have taped just above my bathroom's toilet paper
dispenser "No Job is Complete Until the Paperwork is Finished."

That said . . .

On June 7, 2010 Representative Shirley Ringo filed a complaint against the
state of Idaho and its eagerness to provide a tax (or should I say
"Tax-Free") haven for Idaho's rich and corporate.  This complaint is
supported by an affidavit by Stan Howland, long-time (now retired) auditor
for the state of Idaho.

Rep. Ringo's initial complaint was amended on July 7, 2010.

The amended complaint, initial complaint, and Mr. Howland's affidavit are
available for your reviewing, and downloading, pleasure at . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/ForThePeople

Those people currently in the crosshairs of Rep. Ringo are just now
beginning to understand what Lorne Green meant when he so aptly stated in
a song, back in his "Bonanza" days . . .

"All through the west they feared the name . . . of Ringo."

Rock on, Our Lady From Six, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Seeya round town, Moscow.