[Vision2020] Cool!

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Jul 21 15:42:59 PDT 2010

Why not use the railroad (CN) from Prince Rupert, BC to Edmonton via Valemount & Jasper?

Or the Yellowhead Highway, for that matter.  With a couple of off-loads, that highway ought work.  It's been a few years since I drove from Prince Rupert to Jasper, but I can't remember any real obstructions save some railroad overhead bridges that could be off-loaded around.

W.