[Vision2020] Say Whut C3=BE?=

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Jul 21 10:29:33 PDT 2010

It would appear that the video was doctored to portray her in a bad light. She helped the farmer and they became friends. She should get her job back if she wants it. The original report about the NAACP was accurate. They falsely accused the Tea Paty of racism. There have bean some  element( The Tea Party Express) that have indulged in racism. They have been repudiated by the main Tea Party Organizations.
Roger