[Vision2020] Perfect Explanation of Why Teabaggers are not Racist in the Least

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Jul 18 14:12:54 PDT 2010

And if this guy's a Teapartier, he's not literate in the least, either.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com

From: deco at moscow.com
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 14:04:30 -0700
Subject: [Vision2020] Perfect Explanation of Why Teabaggers are not Racist	in the Least

    Law not racist
      02:59:01 pm CDT

      Guy Patchen Jr.
Bonners FerryPertaining to last week's Arizona's racist law letter. Well
      let's see where do I begin?

First of all I have to have a passport
      at the Port of Entry into Canada to go fishing at Kootenai Lake. Is that
      Racist, I think not it's the law. Are you people getting paid for being in
      this task force? Cause if you are, I want to know.

My wife could
      use a job and I'm quite sure she can make a much more rational decision
      than who ever you are and what ever planet you came from. In the real
      world one in five illegal aliens already has a rap sheet for
      something. So guess what, they are here because there's a problem
      from wherever they came from.

A very good Hispanic
      friend of mine’s daughter from Coeur d’ Alene had a illegal alien for a
      boyfriend. He shot her to death in Kenewick, then ran back to Mexico where
      the police couldn't touch him. Am I a racist? I think not. I'm an
      American, go figure.

There will be more to come because I've worked
      in Fresno Calif., Portland, Tri Cities, Yakima, Sunnyside, and many other
      places where illegal aliens raise fighting chickens, pit bulls or perform
      any other  illegal services to service in our environment. And
      because we are becoming so politically correct, it's easy for them.

          Email this story

          Printer friendly
          version

Copyright © 2010, Bonners Ferry Herald. All rights
reserved.
The information contained In this news report may not be published,
broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of
Hagadone Newspapers

Bonners Ferry Herald.
7183 Main Street /
P.O. Box 539 / Bonners Ferry, ID 83805 / 208-267-5521
Office Hours Monday -
Friday: 8am - 5pm

http://www.bonnersferryherald.com/articles/2010/06/24/opinion/doc4c23b618ae884510522376.txt

Wayne A. Fox