[Vision2020] No "fiesta", please we're Idahoans

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 15:15:05 PDT 2010

It's a good thing we're not getting an influx of Italians or Germans, or we
would hardly be able to speak.  For example, "celebrate" is Latin (from
"celebrare" which means "to attend in great numbers").

Anyone know what word any of the various Native American tribes might use for
"celebration"?  Because any other words are non-native and thus shouldn't be
allowed.

Paul