[Vision2020] MIT Study: "Probabilistic Forecast for Twenty-First-Century Climate Based on Uncertainties in Emissions (Without Policy) and Climate Parameters"

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 11:23:37 PDT 2010

*http://journals.ametsoc.org/doi/full/10.1175/2009JCLI2863.1*
**
Journal of Climate
October 2009, Vol. 22, No. 19 : pp. 5175-5204

Probabilistic Forecast for Twenty-First-Century Climate Based on
Uncertainties in Emissions (Without Policy) and Climate Parameters

-------
The source above requires a log-in, but I found what *appears to be* at
least an early version of this scientific work, on the MIT website, that is
offered to the public gratis (this pdf document is 50 pages long). Their
work of course includes data, but I have not studied this presentation in
detail yet, so I cannot now comment with much in depth authority on this
work.

http://dspace.mit.edu/bitstream/handle/1721.1/44627/MITJPSPGC_Rpt169.pdf?sequence=1