[Vision2020] Hignway Snipings

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jan 31 13:49:17 PST 2010

Wayne -

It is my opinion that each, and every, question you pose is critical and
demands a response, especially why (in the HELL) it took local authorities
almost THREE HOURS to close that portion of Highway 8.  Had somebody been
injured or killed, I am certain that the questions you posed would have
been asked of the Latah County Sheriff by the powers that be in Boise.

Concerning question #2:  Why were only two charges initially filed against
the suspects?

It is my guess that the initial charges were filed so as to restrict the
suspects' movements while additional charges were under investigation.  I
am certain that once the investigation is completed, additional charges
would be forthcoming.

Just some thoughts.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown