[Vision2020] Juvenile Shooting Suspect Back in Custody

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 29 21:08:49 PST 2010

I don't see treating people for illness as punishment, and they let them keep trying to blow people up until they get a speedy trial some time next decade?

Jaywalking, skipping taxes yes, let them free until trial, but when people pose an immediate threat to the lives and safety of the public, the public has rights too, no?

Your Friend,

Donovan Arnold