[Vision2020] The Verdict

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 29 18:52:10 PST 2010

I wonder what church would allow someone that hacks babies up for a living to be an usher? They must have been hard pressed for volunteers, huh? Not enough prostitutes, rapists, thieves? I would imagine there would be several other types of sinners before finally getting down to the baby murderers..

That is got to be one of the most disgusting jobs in the world, to hack apart a fetus 20-30 weeks in development like that. At 20 weeks a baby pretty much has everything, arms, legs, head, eyes, brain, heart, little fingers and toes, lungs, etc.

What does a late term abortionist say when he sees a woman with a premature newborn? "Would you like me to throw that out for you?"

I don't condone murder, ever. But this guy was gross to do what he did to late term fetuses and obviously must have known this would eventually happen to him. What goes around comes around.

Your Friend,

Donovan Arnold