[Vision2020] A House Divided (Politically, I assume)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 29 06:42:52 PST 2010

Courtesy of today's (January 29, 2010) Spokesman-Review.

Speech blamed for domestic fight

PROSSER, Wash. – A Benton County sheriff’s officer says President Barack
Obama’s State of the Union address apparently sparked a Prosser domestic
dispute that ended with an arrest.

Lt. Joe Lusignan says a couple got into a fight over the speech Wednesday
night, with the man grabbing his wife by the throat and pushing her down.
Lusignan says the woman then kicked her husband in the groin and called
for help.

The 55-year-old man was arrested for investigation of fourth-degree
domestic violence assault and booked into the Benton County Jail.

It’s not clear what issue in the speech set off the fight.

My wife and I are liberals.  The only political argument we have had
concerned "Barack Obama vs. Hillary Clinton".

Seeya round town, Moscow.

“In politics stupidity is not a handicap.”

- Napolean Bonaparte