[Vision2020] Sen. Schroeder Proposes Plan to Gut Parks and Recreation Board

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 17:10:28 PST 2010

What is the Senator's beef with this park? Doesn't he know the Idaho Republican Leadership screwed our budget up and some things have to be cut?

They should hire private corporations to manage state parks. That would save millions for the state.

If he wants to get overheated about something, how about the elimination of Idaho Public Television? It is sad that we have a Governor that thinks Family Guy is an adequate replacement for Sesame Street, so we don't need public educational television.

Your Friend,

Donovan Arnold