[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jan 26 05:43:01 PST 2010

"My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a
small child to quit feeding stray animals. You know why? Because they
breed. You're facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person
ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don't think
too much further than that. And so what you've got to do is you've got to
curtail that type of behavior. They don't know any better,"

- South Carolina Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer, on government assistance

Courtesy of "The Sun News" (Myrtle Beach, South Carolina)
http://www.thesunnews.com/575/story/1276292.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpb4nwfiaPY

So, here we have SC Lt Gov Andre Bauer, 2010 candidate for SC governor,
comparing his less fortunate constituents to stray animals.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown