[Vision2020] Correction: "2010" Not "2009": Re: Additional Information: Accident Report Case # 10-M00362: Idaho/Moscow Bicycle Law Re: Lights etc.

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 13:02:47 PST 2010

Of course "2010" should replace "2009," in the following sentences from the
Vision2020 post forwarded below.  I have made this mistake repeatedly
recently.  Perhaps a Freudian slip expressing a wish live in the past?
------------
Regarding what I was told by a Moscow police officer Fri. Jan 22, 2009,
in person at the Moscow Police Station, that bicycles require lights 24
hours a day according to Moscow city code:
------------
Moscow Police Officer LMcintosh-

This e-mail contains some of the same information as the previous e-mail I
sent Thurs. Jan. 21, 2009, with additional question(s) that are relevant,
and some editing.
------------
Why was I not given information, after the accident occurred and the
emergency personnel released me on Thurs. Jan 14, 2009, regarding the
insurance coverage on the driver/vehicle who failed to yield when I was
crossing the drive-in in question, while I was bicycling on the sidewalk as
described below?
I recall the moments before the accident very well, as I was riding east on
the sidewalk Thurs, Jan. 14 2009 at about 4:50 PM, in front of Pat's Lawn
and Saw, on the south side of White Ave., with a streetlight illuminating
the drive-in to the mini-mall just east of Pat's Lawn and Saw, that the car
that struck me pulled into, as they were heading west on White Ave. and made
a left turn into the mini-mall drive-in that crosses the sidewalk.

Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2010-January/068267.html