[Vision2020] Tribune editorial on faith and taxes

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 23 17:17:01 PST 2010

To be perfectly honest, my state taxes don't bother me very much. They are relatively low, I usually get a refund at the end of the year, and I know the money goes to things I can access. It is the Federal Government that really takes such a huge amount of money out of my check and provides me little or nothing in return.

 I think Ron is absolutely correct that it is the lobbyists pushing for tax cuts though, and that there is not real supporting data that if Idaho cuts its taxes even more it will benefit the State more than it will hurt it. I do believe that if Obama cut federal taxes on the middle classes and lower classes instead of  giving it to CEOs of Banking Corporations and other failed institutions it would do more help than harm.

Your Friend,
Donovan Arnold