[Vision2020] Say Whut?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Jan 23 12:41:06 PST 2010

Gee, I'm guessing that Glenn and I both reacted strongly to this.  My reaction was favorable, though, given that virtually all of these kids came here as children with their parents, and given that the US needs an increase in both its brain trust and its tax base.  This would provide both.

So why is it that I'm not expecting Glenn to celebrate with me?  I'd appreciate his comments.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com