[Vision2020] Loving v Prop 8 (Roy Zimmerman)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 21 17:05:34 PST 2010

Roy Zimmerman stated in his most recent news letter . . .

'Summer of Loving' is my song about Loving v Virginia, the 1967 Supreme
Court decision striking down anti-miscegenation laws in the US, and how it
relates to the raging debate on same-sex marriage. Loving is being cited
as precedent even now as the case Perry et al v Schwartenegger gets
underway in San Francisco, on its inevitable way to the US Supreme Court.
Here's some background for what might be my best researched song ever.

Loving v Prop 8 (Part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2sttiot4ao

Loving v Prop 8 (Part 2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chNFbahDcQw