[Vision2020] Old (as in VERY) Stuff

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 15 16:07:49 PST 2010

As I mentioned earlier, I've been kinda bored . . .

So, I decided to "attack the Stack" . . . the "Stack" being a rather
extensive collection of CDs of recordings from years gone by.  I keep
promising myself that some day . . . but, as the song goes, some day never
comes . . . at least not until this afternoon.

To make a long story short, here is one of many MP3s.  This one,
apparently has to do with a telephonic conversation between somebody and
Christ Church.  I am attempting to establish some semblance of
chronological order of these CDs.  Could somebody, please, let me know
roughly what year this conversation may have taken place?

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Stuff/CC_Stuff_113A25D.mp3

Thanks,

PS to Bill London - I may (emphasize MAY) have found the MP3s of the
broadcast debate between you and Doug Wilson . . . years ago.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown