[Vision2020] Sarah Palin and the Religious Right

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 15 12:16:13 PST 2010

Speaking of His Whineyness . . .

Crank it up and sing along to:

"The Federal Vision Rap"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80BdtL8UbiE

Yo! This guy I know, his name is Rich.
He kinda got himself into a hitch
When he decided to write in the Federal Vision
Some other pastors didn’t like his decision

So when he came to the hem it made him take a look
At his evil heretical divisive book.
Them guys didn’t like what they saw
So they slandered Rich’s name all down the hall.

Don’t talk to Rich or you’re headed for your doom.
I hear they eject communion into the womb.
But, of course these things were not true.
When his friends heard them, it made them turn blue.

They tried to defend their buddy lust.
But, it was like talking to a bunch of corn husks.
Those guys didn’t listen.  Those guys didn’t care.
This dangerous doctrine had them all scared.

Rich talked and talked for months on end,
Trying to make those guys his friend.
They knew they were right and had to say,
“If Calvin were alive, he’d be PCA.”

Your fade, man.  Yeah, it’s your decision.
But, you better stay away form that Federal Vision.
Rich is doing his thing, playing his part.
As far as FV goes, yeah, it’s just a start.

Leithart, Wilson, Jordan, too.
Wilkins, Horde, just to name a few.
They’re stirring it up, shoutin’ it out
Ten rumper forums facing all about.

Them PCA boys had to do something fast.
With the committee report, we’ll take them to task.
The committee report, they say it was rigged.
O, yeah, man.  You just been licked.

Cheers, Moscow.

“I’ll just speak for our church, in Christ Church. If I found out that a
member of our church or a church officer was lying to non-believers in the
community, as a way to get by or protect themself or protect his
reputation, yes, he’d be disciplined.”

- Doug Wilson (January 31, 2007)