[Vision2020] Analysis by Zach Booberson

nickgier at roadrunner.com nickgier at roadrunner.com
Fri Jan 15 09:30:10 PST 2010

"Something happened a long time ago in America, and the people might not
want to talk about it. They were under the heel of the English...and they
got together and swore a pact to the devil. They said 'We will serve you,
if you will get us free from the English.' True story.

And so the devil said, 'Okay, it's a deal.' And they kicked the English out -- the Americans revolted and got themselves free. But ever since they have been cursed by
one thing after the other:

·The British burned Washington;
·600,000 were killed in a horrible civil war;
·Thousands of African Americans were lynched by bitter Southerners;
·America suffered through a Great Depression;
 The Devil made President Johnson send 500,000 troops to Vietnam and 58,000 of them died;
·America imprisoned more people per capita than any other nation;
·American teenagers got pregnant more often than any other nationality;
·George W. Bush became president;
·And then those evil Islamists attacked our country.

Americans need to have and we need to pray for them a great turning to God. And out of this tragedy I'm optimistic something good may come."

- Zach Booberson