[Vision2020] Edmonton, Alberta: warmest winter ever?

nickgier at roadrunner.com nickgier at roadrunner.com
Sat Jan 9 10:27:08 PST 2010

Good Morning Visionaries:

I set my Roadrunner weather to Edmonton, Alberta, where my daughter and son-in-law live.  They had the warmest November on record and these temperatures today indicate that it may turn out to be their warmest winter in recorded history.

Jan. 9, 2010 27°-3°F.  The usual January day is 20 degree cooler, but I should check with Ralph Nielsen who used to live there for many years.

Folks, we are talking global climate change not bad weather here and there.

Nick Gier