[Vision2020] Daily News Got It Wrong

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl.fastmail.fm
Tue Jan 5 22:04:19 PST 2010

Yes, Donovan – I can see your point.

I’m sure the neighbors whose properties were driven over and who couldn’t park on their own streets felt harassed when NSA illegally located itself in a residential neighborhood.  I’m sure those neighbors felt harassed when the City dragged its heels enforcing its zoning code.  Too bad the Snooze didn’t bother to include the “facts” from all sides.

Too bad, too, the Snooze completely missed the story about the sweetheart deals the Kirk got for renting the Kibbie Dome while other groups, including the LDS and the MSD and St. Mary’s School to name a few, footed the bill for the sweetheart deals the Kirk received.

It’s frankly shameful that the Snooze’s recap was so clearly biased in favor of presenting the Kirk & its assorted income generating arms in an undeserved positive light while completely ignoring the many, many instances where community members have been harassed and financially abused by the Kirk.

Revisionism history – something the Kirk excels at -- and biased reporting have no place in respectable & reputable journalism.  Again, this kind of crap “reporting” is undoubtedly part of the reason circulation has suffered.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2010 through life plus 70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum without the express written permission of the author.*****